The Kenworth T440's modern styling features an aerodynamic sloped hood, which gives the driver enhanced forward visibility. A 3-piece aerodynamic bumper, Kenworth signature grille, and best-in-class forward lighting with Halogen projector headlamps are standard equipment. An aluminum or steel channel bumper and high intensity discharge (HID) lighting are available as options.
The Kenworth T440 offers the same, high-quality multiplexed dash installed in Kenworth's Class 8 product line with a large panel for convenient installation of body controls and gauges. The Kenworth Driver Information Center is standard in the T440. The optional, spacious Kenworth Extended Day Cab enhances driver comfort with an additional six inches of length and five inches of cab height compared to Kenworth's traditional day cab. The T440 can be ordered with the air ride cab and a 38-inch Kenworth AeroCab® sleeper. Also available are factory installation of a power take-off (PTO) and one lift axle.
Kenworth T440 Brochure
Features & Options
- GVW from 33.000 lbs to 68,000 lbs
- Standard PACCAR PX-8 engine
- Optional Cummins ISL engine
- Front axles from 12,000 to 22,000 lb ratings
- Rear axles from 21,000 lb single to 46,000 lb duals
- Sloped hood for better visibility
- Automatic and manual transmissions
- Cab options for rear windows, corner window, or no window can be customized to your needs
- Extended Day Cab option
- Regional Haul
- Pickup & Delivery
- Fire Truck