The Kenworth T800 is the most versatile truck on the market today. From linehaul tractors with the luxurious 86” Studio AeroCab sleeper to severe service off-highway dump trucks to a simple daycab for local pickup and delivery, this model does it all. This versatility, along with its legendary reliability and high resale value, gives the T800 unmatched levels of customer satisfaction.
With the superior maneuverability provided by its set-back front axle, the T800 is the perfect truck for pick up and delivery and regional haul applications. Add the rugged durability of Severe Service options and it can be custom-tailored to meet the specific needs of dump trucks, mixers, crane trucks, and heavy haulers. Or select from the wide range of weight-saving options and the T800 is the ideal truck for bulk haulers or anyone trying to maximize payload.
The T800 is designed and built for driver comfort. Whether you drive yourself or hire drivers, you will appreciate the quiet cab, controls where you need them and high quality interior appointments. The T800’s 59” front spring, proprietary 8-bag air suspension and cab/sleeper suspension combine to provide an exceptionally smooth ride.
The T800, like all Kenworth products, is designed to be easier to maintain. In fact, many users claim the T800 has the lowest maintenance cost of any truck on the market. This coupled with its versatility, reliability and high resale value make it an excellent investment.
Kenworth T800 Brochure
Features & Options
- Three radiator sizes to match cooling performance to your needs: 1180, 1440, and 1780 sq. in.
- Engine sizes from 9-liter to 15-liter
- Accommodates up to 600 horsepower engines
- Available in 115.5”, 122.5”, 125” and 133.4” BBC dimensions
- Front axles from 12,000 to 22,000 lb ratings
- Rear axles from 21,000-lb single to 105,000-lb tridems
- Set-back front axle provides optimum wheel cut and weight distribution
- 59-inch taperleaf springs for a smooth ride
- Wheel base adjustable in 1 inch increments
- Six frame rail sizes to match strength and weight requirements
- Sloped hood for better visibility
- Aerodynamic design for excellent fuel economy
- Optional front frame extension for vocational applications
Kenworth offers multiple sleeper options to match driver/fleet requirements:
- Studio AeroCab Sleeper (86-inch)
- AeroCab AERODYNE (62-inch or 72-inch)
- AeroCab FlatTop (38-inch, 62-inch, or 72-inch)
- Modular FlatTop (42-inch)
- Line Haul
- Regional Haul
- Pick up & Delivery
- Bulk Haul
- Vocational including Dump, Mixer, Heavy Haul