One look at the dramatically sculpted exterior of the T700 and you know this is a truck that will cut to the edge of what’s possible in fuel economy. In fact, the hood, fenders, headlamps, windshield, roof, bumper and fairings merge in such a clean and precise shape that the T700 produces the lowest aerodynamic drag of any Kenworth. Ever.
Minimum Maintenance: Bumper and chassis fairings are made of high-tech material that doesn’t have to be painted, won’t fade and resists impact – significantly reducing repair expenses. The aero bumper is made of two pieces and the hood of three pieces to cut the time and cost of repair. Just a few of the many quick-to service details meant to keep your T700 logging revenue.
Maximum Comfort: A towering 96 inches of headroom. 60 cubic feet of interior storage. Quality materials. Worldclass styling. A seamless, integrated, wide-open floor plan filled with a myriad of innovative ideas that bring an extra measure of luxury and practicality to the road: abundant xenon incandescent lighting, optional flat panel TV mount and drawer style refrigerator.
Kenworth T700 Brochure
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Engine sizes from 13-liter to 15-liter
- Accommodates up to 600 horsepower engines
- Front axles from 12,000 to 14,600 lb ratings,
- Rear axles from 23,000-lb single to 46,000-lb tandems
- Set-back front axle provides optimum wheel cut and weight distribution
- 59-inch taperleaf springs for a smooth ride
- Aerodynamic, light-weight design for optimum fuel economy and maximum carrying capacity
- Sloped hood, large windshield and DAYLITE Doors for improved visibility
- Integrated, wide open cab/sleeper design
- 7-foot-wide cab with 30 inches between the seats for driver comfort